Opkey is committed to providing a best in class customer experience. That’s why our customer service team is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. And on weekends, we reply within 24 hours. We encourage our customers to reach out whenever they have issues–no matter how large or small they seem.
To get assistance from Opkey’s support team, you can log a ticket in Opkey’s support portal. Here’s how:
1. Access the support portal through this link:
- After logging in, navigate to the welcome page of the Opkey Help Portal.
- To log a new ticket, scroll down the welcome page and click on the "Submit a ticket" button.
- Fill out the necessary fields, and click Submit.
- Once you click the submit button, your support ticket has been submitted.
- You should receive an email notification, letting you know that Opkey’s received the ticket.
- To view your ticket status, login to the Opkey Support Portal (https://helpdesk.opkey.com/portal/en/signin)
- Click on "Your Support Tickets".
- You can then click into your ticket.
- You can reply to comments, and make new comments by clicking on the "Reply" and "Comment" buttons.
- You can also close your ticket from this web page, by clicking Close ticket.
- Once the ticket is closed, you should receive the following message on your registered email.