Trusted by hundreds of leading enterprises.
For remaining gaps in coverage, Opkey's
No-Code, drag-and-drop test builder & test recorder enables any non-technical employee to create automated tests in minutes.
Opkey allows customers to quickly fix broken tests with self-healing script technology, reducing test maintenance efforts by 80%.
Customers can quickly assess and analyze the performance of their EBS applications, saving valuable time & effort.
Opkey is built specifically for Oracle EBS
80% of Oracle migration projects go over-timeline or over-budget. That doesn't happen to our clients.
Set your business users free from long, manual testing cycles and ensure your business remains compliant.
Quickly take advantage of new features and gain peace of mind about your Oracle EBS testing.
Fill in the gaps: apply our library of 2,000 pre-built EBS test cases to help you achieve 90% test coverage in just hours.
Eliminate the need for prolonged business process documentation sessions & complex Excel spreadsheets.
Use our drag-and-drop interface to intuitively build any new test, no matter how complex.
Use our test recorder to automatically document browser sessions and create reusable, robust test scrips.
Schedule any test to run when and where you want.
Auto-generate reports, collaborate across departments, and raise tickets without leaving the platform.
Easily diagnose failed tests, self-heal broken tests, and escalate defects to the right people with our automated testing platform.
Covering all your Oracle EBS test automation needs
Includes over 30,000 pre-built test cases.
Let Opkey do the heavy lifting for you and automate your Oracle EBS testing in just days.
Frequently Asked Questions
EBS testing involves a range of testing activities, including functional testing, regression testing, performance testing, and security testing, among others. It is critical to ensure the quality and reliability of EBS-based applications and systems, and to minimize the risk of errors, defects, or security vulnerabilities.
Oracle EBS testing can be performed using a variety of testing tools and frameworks, including Opkey. The goal of EBS testing is to identify and resolve issues before they impact the performance, functionality, or security of EBS-based applications and systems.
Oracle test automation can help organizations reduce their testing cycle times, increase test coverage, and improve the quality and reliability of their Oracle-based applications and systems. The goal of Oracle test automation is to streamline the testing process, reduce costs, and improve the overall quality of Oracle-based applications and systems.
Automated Oracle EBS testing tools like Opkey can help organizations reduce their testing cycle times, increase test coverage, and improve the quality and reliability of their Oracle-based applications and systems.
The goal of Oracle test automation is to streamline the testing process, reduce costs, and improve the overall quality of Oracle-based applications and systems.
And Opkey is the industry's leading Oracle EBS test automation tool.
In 2011, Oracle developed a Cloud-based version of its ERP suite called Oracle Cloud/Oracle Fusion. Oracle Cloud ERP is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that is available via the Internet and runs on Oracle's Cloud infrastructure.
While both Oracle Cloud and EBS provide similar functionality, the primary distinction is the mode of deployment. EBS is installed and runs on the user's own servers or data centers, whereas Oracle Cloud is a Cloud-based service that is accessed via the internet. This means that organizations that use Oracle Cloud do not need to invest in their own infrastructure, but firms that use EBS must manage their own infrastructure. This, further, means that Oracle EBS automation testing platforms need to be able to be hosted on premise--which Opkey can.
With the looming loss of Premier Support for EBS versions 12.1 and below, organizations have no choice but to upgrade to
- Confirm their upgrade testing methods are CEMLI compliant: An initial evaluation of existing CEMLIs (Customizations, Extensions, Modifications, Localizations, and Integrations) will highlight areas that may need additional focus during upgrade testing.
- Functional evaluation: The EBS 12.2 upgrade involves significant changes in the data model and functionality.
- Define what to test: The majority of EBS upgrades involve CEMLI upgrades, functional testing, or an infrastructure migration to the Cloud (OCI/AWS/Azure). Finding a method to test more functionality within a limited timeline is one of the biggest challenges associated with Oracle EBS upgrades.
- Define what to fix: Changes in customizations and integrations can introduce defects in your current EBS versions, which should be considered when beginning an EBS upgrade.
- Review end-to-end integrations: To ensure the upgraded environment has no broken functionality, you’ll need to rigorously test all your integrations. Testing a process from end-to-end will ensure minimal business disruptions after the upgrade.
- Speed determines how quickly the Oracle EBS responds.
- Scalability is the maximum user load that the Oracle EBS can handle.
- Stability determines whether the Oracle EBS is stable under varying load conditions.
- By reusing the load tests, a load testing tool such as Opkey may analyze the maximum performance of the EBS system.
- No-code test creation: Opkey’s no-code test automation transforms manual test cases into automated cases with one click—eliminating repetitive, time-consuming tasks. Business users can intuitively build automated tests through a drag-and-drop interface and by autonomously recording their workflows.
- Pre-built accelerators: To further accelerate testing processes and minimize risks, Opkey offers more than 2,000 pre-built, automated test scripts for testing key EBS application transactions.
- End-to-end testing: Opkey provides end-to-end testing support for multiple EBS integrations.
- Test data management: Opkey’s automated test data management solution ensures the right test data is always available for automated testing.
- Smart Tracking: Opkey provides easy-to-understand dashboards that enable businesses to easily keep track of each aspect of testing.
Over the years, Oracle has continued to update and enhance the EBS suite; the most recent version is EBS 12.2, which was released in 2013. Oracle has, however, moved its focus to Cloud-based solutions. In 2011, Oracle released a new Cloud based solution called Oracle Fusion Applications. Yet Oracle EBS automation testing is still vital to making the most of your EBS apps.