Trusted by hundreds of leading enterprises.
For remaining gaps in coverage, Opkey has a No-Code, drag-and-drop test builder & test recorder that enables any non-technical employee to create automated tests in minutes.
Opkey allows customers to quickly fix broken tests with self-healing script technology, reducing test maintenance efforts by 80%.
Opkey is built specifically for Workday
Instantly reduce your Workday non-compliance risk with automated Workday testing
Free your employees from long manual testing cycles & keep them focused on business priorities.
Quickly take advantage of Workday’s new features and configuration changes.
Fill in the gaps: apply our library of 1,000+ pre-built Workday tests to achieve 90% coverage in just hours.
Eliminate the need for prolonged business process documentation sessions & complex Excel spreadsheets.
Use our drag-and-drop test builder to intuitively build any test, no matter how complex.
Use our test recorder to automatically document browser sessions and create reusable & robust scripts.
Schedule tests to run when and where you want, with our Workday testing tool. Opkey supports UI tests, unit tests, integrations tests, and more.
Auto-generate reports, collaborate across departments, and raise tickets without leaving the platform.
Easily diagnose failed tests, self-heal broken tests, and escalate defects to the right people.
Covering all your Workday automated testing needs
Reduces your Workday test automation ramp-up time from months to days.
Includes over 30,000 pre-built test cases.
Opkey's Workday test automation tool ensures your test cycles are complete on-time and under-budget.
Get a free assessment today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Functional Testing: It is performed to verify that various modules and functionalities of Workday work as expected. Workday testing involves validation HR processes, payroll calculations, benefits administration, recruitment workflows, financial transactions, and more.
- Integration Testing: Workday hardly operates as a stand-alone application. It often integrates with other enterprise systems. Testers need to execute integration testing to ensure that data flows accurately between Workday and external systems.
- Data Migration Testing: Data migration testing is performed during migration from an existing legacy system to Workday. Here, testers verify that data migration is successful while maintaining the integrity of the new environment.
- Security Testing: It is performed to identify vulnerabilities and ensure that access controls, authentication, and data protection mechanisms are as per security policies.
- Performance Testing: It is used to check how well Workday performs under different user loads and scenarios.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT): It is performed to validate whether or not a system meets operational needs of end-users and provides a user-friendly experience.
- Regression Testing: With Workday updates are rolled out and configurations change happen, testers perform regression testing to confirm that new changes don't negatively impact existing functionalities.