OpKey now has the integration with BrowserStack as you can run your OpKey test cases/flows on BrowserStack with multiple OS-Browsers combination. You just have to use your registered username and Access key of BrowserStack in OpKey to run your tests.
The username and token key (Access key) are provided by the BrowserStack to the registered user. To get the username and token key follow the steps given below.
If you are a new user or you don’t have any account on BrowserStack then sign up and if you are already registered user and have account on BrowserStack then sign in.
Follow the below steps:
- Open BrowserStack login page, enter your valid UserName & Password and click on Sign me in button to login your dashboard as mentioned below :
- After successful Login, the following page of BrowserStack appears. Here, you can choose desktop OS (Windows or Mac) & corresponding browser(s) to execute your test. Similarly, you can choose mobile OS (Android, iOS or Windows) and corresponding device(s) to execute your test.
- Navigate to the Settings page under your account as shown below:
- OpKey allows you to execute your Suite on BrowserStack cloud. Let’s go to execute the Suite in OpKey on BrowserStack.
- BrowserStack login window opens. Login with your valid BrowserStack UserName and BrowserStack Access Key to proceed test execution on BrowserStack.
- Execution wizard window opens. Fill all required fields in Execution Wizard. You can select ‘Show Advanced Settings’ checkbox to apply advanced settings to the test execution.
- From here, you can apply advanced settings related to snapshots of steps, snapshot quality, step timeout and report to be sent. You can also apply SMTP Settings from here to send execution report to someone. If “Update Mapped Test Management Artifact” checkbox is checked, the result will be updated on mapped Test Management Artifacts on JIRA & QC.
- You can check Remember Settings checkbox to remember your configured Advanced Execution Settings.
- Checking Skip Empty Data Steps allows you to skip test steps on leaving mandatory data input arguments blank.
- Here, you can add Session Tags for the current execution session, through which you can search your execution session easily.
- If you want to change or modify any of the global variables used in your test script, then you can do it from here. This Global Variable will replace the corresponding value given in the Test.
- Choose the required cloud OS(s) and Bowser(s) to perform execution on BrowserStack. Click on ‘Next‘ to proceed.
- Here, you can view the chosen platform(s) for test execution. Click on Finish to trigger test execution.
- Once test execution gets completed, you can view execution result & other information.