The following new feature has been implemented in this release of OpKey Web:
We’re now coming up with a new platform where all the applications of OpKey will now be available at one place to be accessed directly. The user can now login to the Launchpad and navigate to the OpKey applications such as OpKey Web, OpKey Surge, PCloudy, OpKey Test Accelerator, OpKey Test Discovery(BETA), and so on. All the licensed applications will be placed under the “My Apps” Category, all the applications of OpKey will be placed under the “All Apps” category.
Those applications whose license has been approved can be directly accessed from the platform whereas for those applications whose license is pending will display a tab of “Request License” alongside. The Launchpad is a common platform to access all the OpKey applications at a single place without switching between the portals.
- What’s New in Launchpad
This feature will showcase all the new developments of OpKey.
- OpKey Test Discovery(BETA)
OpKey has come up with the world’s first Test Mining Platform named OpKey Test Discovery.
Now users can mine their ERP Logs and autonomously create hundreds of automated ERP tests in minutes –
- That’s customized to the organization,
- Provide optimal test coverage,
- Can execute these tests across multiple browsers and mobiles in the cloud
Equipped with OpKey’s T-Myne Technology, OpKey’s Test Discovery helps organizations to test smart based on Industry specific baseline tests. Test Discovery will perform an in-depth real-time analysis of the processes, providing a multi-variant representation of the flow of the actual business processes. The adequate Test Mining Solution will help identify the right processes to test and visualize the full life cycle of business processes.
The OpKey Test Discovery(BETA) will help users with :
- A clear picture of the as-is business processes from start to finish
- Unearthing delays, missteps, and redundancies to boost efficiency and skip rework
- And ultimately uncover the full potential of the processes over a glance.
The modules and processes are represented in a graphical format in the Process Analysis of that particular process of the respective environment. OpKey’s Test Discovery extracts and analyzes the data and presents it in a graphical format. The graph portrays the activities that the user has performed related to the selected process within the selected period:
Here the session is divided into 3 major sections:
Process Analysis – The Process Analysis displays the modules and processes in a graphical format of that particular process of the respective environment. The activities performed between the scheduled date are displayed to be analyzed.
Configuration Analysis – The Configuration Analysis will display the configurations applied to that particular application. It identifies the relevant configurations basis the particular active processes which should be tested. We create the relevant test data combinations against those processes in our autonomous test case generations, so that the optimum test coverage can be received towards the end. For example, the Oracle Fusion application can display the configuration of Payables and Procurement.
Test Analysis – It analyzes the Applications as per Date, the Process that has been analyzed of a particular Application, the Environment that has been used while analyzing, the Variant Count of the application being analyzed, the Estimated Time Saved on automating the processes, and the count of the Operating Units.
- Test Accelerator
All the accelerators consist of two dashboards – Quality Dashboard and Patch Testing Dashboard.
By default when the user views a Test Accelerator, the accelerator opens up to the view of Quality Dashboard. The dashboard will be displayed on the basis of Test Cycle and Releases as per the respective application.
The Patch Testing Dashboard will display the user those Releases whose Release Type is Patch and Status is completed, under the Releases dropdown. In the Impact Assessment users will be able to view the impacted test cases of that Release selected with respect to that Application’s Process.
The filtration can be done for the artifacts in the Test Accelerators with the tags. Users can apply the tags in each artifact to filter out the test cases for the respective application. Each tagged artifact will be displayed post-filtration in its respective application.
Two System defined tags have been introduced of Application and Application_ Process in the Filtration. Users can now filter out their artifacts by adding these two tags as per the respective Application and Application_Process.
The “My Process” tab will display the filtered test cases on the basis of the Application’s Processes and Application Tag. In each process, the user can view those test cases which are mapped to that particular selected process.
The “Business Process Designer” will display the mapped Business Components and Business Process of the respective application.
The “Continuous Testing” tab will display the mapped Jobs, Test Cases, and Results of the respective application.
- Impact Analysis
Users can now view Impact Analysis Application on the Launchpad and view the Manage Snapshots, Environment Settings, Configuration Reports, and Impact Sessions of Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, Veeva, and MS Dynamics, etc. However, to view the specific application details, users can visit the Oracle, SAP, Veeva, MS Dynamics, and Salesforce applications and view them.
- Oracle – User will have to click on the Test Management >> Environment Settings. Select the tab for Oracle and add Team and then Environment. Post which user will proceed to Oracle Configuration and click on New for a snapshot. Users will have to proceed by selecting a module and then clicking on create. When the configuration is complete, the user can click on the actions button. Further users can click on the view button to know how many set-ups are present in the configuration and the amount of data present in them. Currently, the limit of thousand has been placed to view the data simultaneously. The data can be downloaded in the excel file by clicking on the “Export Button” on the top right. Users will also be able to view the Reports both in the Regular and Dimensional mode. Users can create the report by recording and playback the script post comparing the snapshots.
- Salesforce – Environment settings remain the same such as add team, add environment, however, the field gets changed. On clicking the next button, the “Add snapshot button” gets visible. A list gets opened up which contains modules and sub-modules of the Salesforce. “Accounts Details”, “Account Information”, “Address Details”, “Address Information” tabs become visible. The information to be extracted can be done by dragging and dropping and adding. This will also provide information about the account owner.
- SAP – In SAP Impact Analysis user can capture the snapshot on the basis of Request ID. The user can show the data on the basis of Security data and ABAP graph view for which the results are shown along with the dependency map. In the change analysis whatever changes happen, its data is shown and in the “Risk Analysis” if the impacted Functional Library is impacting any Business Process or any Test Case, then its count and details are shown.
- MS Dynamics – Users can create reports using record and playback post comparing the snapshots for the dimension as well as regular reports. Users will also be able to view the Reports both in the Regular and Dimensional mode.
- Veeva – User will have to click on the Test Management >> Environment Settings. Select the tab for Veeva and add Team and then Environment. Post which user will proceed to Veeva Configuration and click on New for a snapshot. Users will have to proceed by downloading and making necessary changes and then proceeding to create the Configuration Report.
Quality Lifecycle Management is a management tool of OpKey where users can create Releases, Test Cycles, and Requirements and set appropriate requirements for projects.
- Test Discovery(BETA)
Now users can mine their ERP Logs and autonomously create hundreds of automated ERP tests in minutes. Equipped with Opkey’s T-Myne Technology, OpKey’s Test Discovery helps organizations to test smart based on Industry-specific baseline tests. Test Discovery will perform an in-depth real-time analysis of the processes, providing a multi-variant representation of the flow of the actual business processes. The adequate Test Mining Solution will help identify the right processes to test and visualize the full life cycle of business processes.
- Marketplace in Launchpad
This tab will display the three subsections of – My Subscription, Latest Addons, Top Rated Addons –
My Subscription – This section will display all the addons which are subscribed to.
Latest Addons – This section will display all the latest add-ons which have been uploaded.
Top Rated – This section will display all the Top Rated Addons.
- Branch of BPMN task present inside the group but not visible in the backend of Destination Artifact
In the OpKey Surge, when the user groups a task and when those tasks are synced to a different Project, those tasks remain as a blank task. The user could view the tasks in the UI but those were not executed in the run time. This issue has been fixed now.
- Multiple Delete Within Group
In OpKey Surge if a user tries to delete multiple tasks (Business Component/Service Repository)inside a group, a message is displayed – “Multiple Deletion is not allowed within Grouping”. This is now implemented for tasks present inside the group.
- Password policy enhancement feature
The Password complexity rule to change the Password after 90 days will now be optional for the users at the domain level. Users can now log in to OpKey and go to the admin panel. In the Users section, Users can Uncheck the Enable 90 days Password Expiry Policy option, which will disable the policy of changing the password after 90 days at the domain level.
Password Policy is not applicable for SSO Users
- Transfer data between multiple servers in Oracle DB(DataTransfer Database keyword Addon)
DB_TransferDataIntoDatabase – This keyword will help establish a connection between the database. It will first send the schema’s table data into the different schema’s table. It will also select the table and a query will be run to view where the data is getting updated. Its output will be an Integer which will be an insertion value. It will show the number of rows copied in the desired table.
This keyword is currently implemented for Oracle.
- DB_ConnectToOracleDB –
This keyword will establish the connection to the Oracle Database and take input of Host, Port, User, Pass, Sid/ SName. It will return output as UUID.
- Implementation of the new mechanism in the image-based keywords
Except for OCR Keywords, all Visual Script Keywords which are Image-based keywords for example Image_Click, Image_VerifyObjectsExists, an Input Argument is added with the name Match Score. Users can now add their custom score to pass or fail the Keyword while execution. The script will run unaltered if no Match Score is being provided as the Input Value. There will be no impact on those keywords.
- ERP Connector
ERP Connector acts as a medium to connect between the Salesforce application and the OpKey portal. It helps connect a specific ID of that particular environment with the environment of the Salesforce application. Users can either go to the Salesforce environment through OpKey Surge Portal or through the Salesforce Test Accelerator. The Environment Settings tab present on the dashboard of OpKey Surge Portal will have the Global Metadata Settings. The Connect to ORG tab will let the user select any settings and proceed with the Next Button. It will fetch the complete data as well as snapshots from the Salesforce Application. To view the fetched data from the Salesforce Application, users will have to launch the ERP Connector by providing the login credentials. A pop-up window of the ERP connector will be seen post the launch, where the user will have to provide the credentials. The ERP Connector can be launched by clicking on the Extensions button beside the browser. Users will be able to fetch the data manually as well as it can also be scheduled at the required time. It also has the feature for Authorization which will allow you to change the details. To view what percentage of data is impacted, which of them are incorrect and other details, users will have to look at the Salesforce applications injected page. A side tab will display all the details of Object Name, Risk Analysis, Impacted percentage based on field population, Impacted Percentage based on Field Coverage, Impacted percentage based on OpKey Test Coverage, and can also view single-level and multi-level dependency and more.
- Compatibility for Chrome Browser and Driver Upgrade during Automation
Now a notification will be displayed if the driver needs to be updated to the latest version.
- GAP – Utility keywords to work with SSH Server
Two Utility keywords have been implemented of “Utility _ConnectToSSHServer” to establish a connection and “Utility_ExecuteSShCommand” to execute the command by accessing the SSH Server. These keywords have been implemented to work with SSH Server. We’re providing support for Linux, Windows, and Mac.
- Executing Jobs of Job Portal through Jenkins
With this new Implementation, users will now be able to trigger their executions of Jobs from the Job Portal through Jenkins. Now, users can select the option of “Execute OpKey Job Portal Jobs” on the Jenkins tool and schedule the run of the scripts.
- Enhancement in Job Portal Feature
With the enhancement in feature, now the entire Job Portal Feature is divided into two modes ie. OpKey Web Mode and OpKey Surge Mode. Users can now switch between the two modes to view the Test Cases tags of Opkey Web and OpKey Surge. If the user creates the Job in the Job Portal, those Jobs will be visible only in the Job Portal platform only. The user can view execution results of Job Portal in the Job portal as well as in Opkey Web also.
OpKey Mobility Android
Updated Instrumented Server
Major Bug Fixes
Fixed issues of Android Version 11
Crash and Recorder Issues are fixed for many applications now. Those applications which were not supported earlier will now work fine.
- Win_IsTextPresentOnScreen –
This Keyword will verify whether the value (Text)provided on the screen exists or Not. This keyword will also function even if the Index and Partial text are not provided.
- Appium- Bug fixes for Mobile_
PressHome Keyword- For iOS, earlier it was closing the application instead of running it in the background, it has been fixed now.
- Test Case to Business Process Tracking
Associated business process name will be visible in the Information section of details tab now in the Test case of OpKey Surge.