Quick Start Screencast:
OpKey users can now schedule their Suite at particular date & time in future for test execution. There is a button named as Schedule this Suite in the Suite and you can click on this button to schedule the particular Suite for test execution. You can schedule single & multiple Suites from the Scheduler option available under Tools Menu. Further, the scheduled sessions can be viewed in Scheduled Session window. Make sure that OpKey Hub is online & Enable for Grid/Scheduled Execution checkbox is marked in OpKey Agent at the scheduled date/time of test execution.
Getting started with working on Suite Scheduler:
- Go to the Scheduler option available under Tools menu & click on it.
- Suite Scheduler Page opens as follows. Here you can view the dates along with time having an interval of an hour. It looks like an Excel sheet & it contains cells.
- Each cell denotes a particular date & time. You can schedule Suite execution for the future date & time by clicking on the respective cell.
- Click on the desired cell to schedule suite execution.
- Schedule Suite window opens. From here, select the Suite, fill & select required fields & click on Schedule button to schedule Suite for test execution.
- You can also click on Advanced Settings to apply advanced execution settings, as per requirement.
- Once, your Suite has been scheduled for test execution, you can view it under the Scheduled Sessions (showing under the Tools menu).
Before scheduling Suite for test execution, make sure that OpKey Hub is online & Enable for Grid/Scheduled Execution checkbox is marked in OpKey Agent at the scheduled date/time of test execution.