For smooth and efficient execution while testing using Opkey, certain best practices need to be followed. Let's take a look at them:
- Ensure that Opkey agent is up and the server status is connected. All Opkey plugins and agents should be of the same version, and the plugins should have an active license.
- Limit the number of parallel executions to two.It prevent errors due to lack of resources on the agent. The size of the scripts should also not exceed 300 steps.
- Keep the objects highlight mode 'On' during execution to ensure correct object gets highlighted.
- Uncheck empty datasets in the test case while executing or select 'Skip empty data set' option from the 'Advance Setting' option in the local execution wizard to avoid any failure of steps.
- Configure the machine to prevent it from getting locked or going into sleep mode to enable uninterrupted execution. Check these setting on your PC - Turn Off Power and Sleep mode settings.
- If you are working on a WFH model, make sure to have a good internal bandwidth.