Do you wish to schedule your test case runs at a specified time?
Do you struggle to accomplish more tasks while executing your runs parallelly?
Opkey’s Integration with MS Azure Pipeline is now integrated with Opkey to provide its users to automatically build and test project codes to make them available to others.
MS Azure provides the user the option to schedule the builds without logging in to the Opkey domain. Users will simply have to schedule the date, time, and day on which the run needs to be executed.
Let us look at the steps to work with MS Azure Pipeline.
To Create New Project on Azure
- Login to the Azure portal by providing your credentials.
- On the dashboard, click on “New Project” to create a new project.
- On opening a particular project, you can view the option of “Pipeline Icon”.
- Click on the “New Pipeline”.
- You can view the different options of asking for the location of the Code. Select the one according to the placement.
- Provide the details for the build and click on Continue.
7. Click on the “Empty Job” link on the next screen.
8. Proceeding ahead to the next page, click on the “+” sign mentioning Add a Task to Agent Job 1 on the “Agent Job 1” tab.
9. You’ll now have to select the plugin of Opkey SaaS Build.
10. Next you’ll have to connect the Opkey Build to the environment by providing credentials from where the run will be triggered.
11. Provide the rest details of the Project, Suite Path, Build, Session Name, Agent, Plugin, Snapshot Frequency, Report Type, Step Time Out, and select Save and Queue.
The run will now be triggered and get executed when the agent becomes available.
12. Azure DevOps also provides the feature to schedule the builds. You need to click on the Pipeline tab on the left panel of the Azure dashboard and go to the Recent button.
You need to click on the more options of the selected test case and the three dots located on the right side.
Next click on the Edit button to schedule the execution of the test cases. A new page opens up, where you need to click on the Triggers tab.
You can select a suitable time to execute the test cases.