Latest world Quality report by CapGemini and Microfocus estimates that only one-fifth of enterprise Test automation projects deliver desired business outcomes today.
We partner with our customers to beat the odds. By using our outcome-oriented approach to customer success, alongside proven methodologies and best practices, we empower our customers to deliver actionable insights that move the needle across their enterprise.
A dedicated team of Test Experts and Subject matter Experts to guide you along the way
Our expert Customer Success Managers, Test Architects, and Technical Account Managers have walked in your shoes and stay with you throughout your entire journey.
Continuous Training and Enablement of your team
Our test automation experts take regular web trainings and knowledge sharing sessions to ensure that your teams are learning finer nuances of test automation, best practices for test scripting and growing their skillset to maximize the value
- DeployHelp define value drivers and measure of success, use cases, provision environment, integrate with Dev ops ecosystem and certify Ready-To-Use
- Train3 level of training programs from beginners to advanced to ensure all users in your organization are comfortable using OpKey
- HandholdAs your teams start creating scripts, we work with them to suggest best practices and ensure that your automation is going in right direction
- MeasureMeasure Key Performance indicators like Avg. app-actions scripted per day, Median script failures, Median Review Edit required etc. to ensure measure of success are met
Some of what you’d expect to see during this phase include:
- Ongoing training and user enablement
- Best practices to help you stay on track
- Adjustments to your deployment as your business evolves
- Quarterly business reviews
- And, of course, ongoing support and maintenance
Below is a representative journey from one of our customers.
- 4 WeeksRegression test suite ready for initial set of applications, test execution is stable.
- 3 monthsAll developers, test engineers and business Users are participating in test automation and achieving desired productivity , in-sprint test automation and continuous testing practices are established
- 6 months - 1 YearTest Automation is Rolled out to more than 10 applications in IT portfolio. RoI upwards of 40% achieved at this stage. TCO is reduced by around 50%