Steps to setup selenium grid on MAC machine for OpKey Execution
- Start 'Terminal window' in your MAC machine.
- Use the following command (assuming selenium-server-standalone 3.4.0 ( http://www.seleniumhq.org/download/) is on your MAC machine
Java -jar /Users/Admin/Desktop/selenium-server-standalone-3.4.0.jar -role hub
- Run the following command on your Mac machine: Java -jar /Users/Admin/Desktop/selenium-server-standalone-3.4.0.jar -role node -hub http://localhost:4444/grid/register
- For Safari, you must follow few compulsory steps prior to running the above commands.
- Download the Safari Extension file (From: http://selenium-release.storage.googleapis.com/2.48/SafariDriver.safariextz)
- Open Safari
- Go to Preferences
- Click on the Extensions tab
- Make sure Enable WebDriver for WebDriver 3.4.0 is checked
- Close Safari
- Run the following command on your Mac machine:
- Run the following command on your Mac machine: java -jar /Users/Admin/Desktop/selenium-server-standalone-3.4.0.jar -role node -hub http://localhost:4444/grid/register -Dwebdriver.chrome.driver=/Users/Admin/Desktop/chromedriver
- Download latest Chromedriver 2.14 for Mac (From http://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/index.html?path=2.22/) if your chrome on MAC is greater than or equal to 39.
- Unzip it
- Go to OpKey > Tool Menu > Plugin Settings - host - IP of Mac machine port - 5555 (this port number is only for safari)
- Go to OpKey (Window Machine) Tool Menu - Plugin settings - Selenium tab and set the host and port which is of your MAC machine and save it.
- Change the browser name (safari) and execute it.