Manual Test Case view allows you to create a test case manually by adding test steps and manual function libraries. You can create a backup, change the state of the manual test case, and manage tags.
Quick Start Screencast:
Objective and conditions:
Objective and conditions tab allows you to enter the objective of the manual test case, pre-condition & post-condition of your manual test case.
From here you can add a test step, provide input data, and expected output.
- You can provide the input data from here.
- You can also upload the attachment by clicking on the Upload Attachment button.
Add Manual Function Library:
- From here you can add a manual function library as a test step, provide input data & do more.
- Click on the Add Manual Function Library button. A popup window opens from where you can select the desired Function Library.
- Once the Function Library is added successfully as a test step, you can provide the input parameter values and output parameter values.
- Make sure that the added Manual Function Library has added input parameters (from the Details view tab).
- You can perform other actions on the added test steps or manual function libraries like delete, copy, paste, move up, and move down.