Quick Start Screencast:
OpKey users can now schedule their Suite at particular date & time in future for test execution. There is a button named as Schedule this Suite in the Suite and you can click on this button to schedule the particular Suite for test execution. You can schedule single & multiple Suites from the Scheduler option available under Tools Menu. Further, the scheduled sessions can be viewed in Scheduled Session window. Make sure that OpKey Hub is online & Enable for Grid/Scheduled Execution checkbox is marked in OpKey Agent at the scheduled date/time of test execution.
Getting started with working on Suite Scheduler:
- Go to the Scheduler option available under Tools menu & click on it.
- Suite Scheduler Page opens as follows. Here you can view the dates along with time having interval of an hour. It looks like an Excel sheet & it contains cells.
- Each cell denotes a particular date & time. You can schedule Suite execution for the future date & time by clicking on the respective cell.
- Click on the desired cell to schedule suite execution.
- Schedule Suite window opens. From here, select the Suite, fill & select required fields & click on Schedule button to schedule Suite for test execution.
- You can also click on Advanced Settings to apply advanced execution settings, as per requirement.
- Once, your Suite has been scheduled for test execution, you can view it under the Scheduled Sessions (showing under the Tools menu).