Sauce Labs is a popular cloud based cross browser test automation platform. Now, OpKey users can automate their test by choosing desired mobile (Android or iOS) & system platforms (Windows, Mac or Linux) based on chosen plugin (Appium, Selenium web driver or Web) in combination with the supporting devices & browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari) respectively. Before using Sauce Labs in OpKey, make sure that you have Sauce Labs account with required credits.
Sauce Labs dashboard
- Open OpKey Web > Click on the Tools menu & then select Sauce Labs DashBoard option.
- Sauce Labs Login window opens.
- Enter Sauce Labs User Name and Access Key & then select Sauce labs data Center.
How to get my Username and Access Key?
- Open Sauce Labs login page (https://app.saucelabs.com/login) login with the valid credentials (Username or email address and Password).
- Select Data Center and click on Login.
- After successful login on Sauce Labs, dashboard page opens.
- Click on User name and then select My Account option from dropdown.
- Here, you can view the User Name and Access Key.
- Click on Sign In.
- Here, you can view that you have logged in successfully on Sauce Labs.
- You can have a look at the account details (Plan Type, Concurrent Sessions Running & Minutes Remaining).
For test execution on Sauce Labs, please refer: Execution on Sauce Labs