OpKey supports a number of plugins which help automating Test Execution of specific applications using specific plugin with OpKey. These plugins require license. However, when you use OpKey for the first time, you get 30 days free trial period for Agent & plugins. There are four default plugins which get installed automatically with the OpKey Agent & they are OpKey-IE, OpKey Desktop, Web & Utility Plugin with 30 days of trail period. You can also extend and avail license by contacting to OpKey Support team.
Plugin Licenses are generated based on the Machine code, on which OpKey Execution Agent is installed. You need to generate machine code for plugin licenses by following below steps:
- Download OpKey Codegen v2.exe from here.
- Place this Codegen on your machine.
- Double click on OpKey Codegen v2.exe file and it will generate a machine code.
- Share this Machine Code with OpKey Support Team through mail to get required license.
Once, you get license keys, follow below given steps to enter enter license code of OpKey plugins:
- Go to the OpKey Agent dashboard page and then Plugin License Information section.
- For example, let us enter Appium plugin license for OpKey Seat License. Click Settings of Appium License Details. Copy the Appium license code and paste it to the specified Seat license text area.
- Click Activate. Once, your Appium license get verified successfully, your license period for Appium plugin gets updated.
Similarly, you can enter license for other OpKey plugins and activate them.